Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Change

I can’t believe you are so far away
Feels just like I saw you today
I can’t believe how far you’ve strayed
When I left you in the same shape as me

When I see you next will you hold me tight
And tell me to shut off the light
So I can hear you breathe and feel alright
And believe everything will be ok again

But I don’t think it will end like this
My stories never end in bliss
Or a movie star fashion kiss
I’m so used to walking home alone

You are too much like a stranger to me
Where we went wrong, it’s hard to see
After the fire we are only left with debris
And I am left cleaning up the mess

I don’t think things will ever change
Our friendship was one we had to rearrange
Everything was perfect but now it’s all strange
And I wish things were like they used to be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home